Who we are and how we process your personal data
Mona Diaz Therapies complies with obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by keeping personal data up to date: by storing (and destroying it) securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes
- To deliver the services that students, applicants, registrants and training providers have requested.
- To contact those students, applicants, registrants and training providers as necessary in accordance with the services they have requested.
- To maintain our own accounts and records for a minimum period of 7 years as required by the GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register). This includes enrolment forms, questionnaires, emails, assignments and recordings.
- This data will never be passed to a third party without the express consent of the respective student, applicant, registrant or training provider, always assuming that such confidentiality is not in contravention of any legal action or legal requirement.
- This data may be used by Mona Diaz Therapies only for marketing purposed, new letters, promotions, events and networking.
Your rights and your personal data
- Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data.
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies.
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data within 30 days of the request.
- The right to have data removed and not be contacted for marketing purposes.
I work alongside conventional medical practices and always insist that you should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and do not render medical or psychological advice, opinion, diagnosis, or treatment. The information provided through this website should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a medical or psychological problem, you should consult your appropriate health care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Links on this website are provided only as an informational resource, and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the content at the linked sites, nor are we responsible for their availability, accuracy or content.
Any review or other matter that could be regarded as a testimonial or endorsement does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of any consultation. The testimonials on this website represent the anecdotal experience of individual consumers. Individual experiences are not a substitute for scientific research.